Publications using TexGen:
- Brown, Louise P. and Gommer, Frank and Zeng, Xuesen and Long, Andrew C. (2016) Modelling framework for optimum multiaxial 3D woven textile composites. In: 7th World Conference in 3D Fabrics and Their Applications, 8-9 Sept 2016, Roubaix, France.
- Brown, Louise P. and Yan, Shibo and Zeng, Xuesen and Long, Andrew C. (2015) Mesoscale geometric modelling of bifurcation in 3D woven T-beam preforms. In: 12th International Conference on Textile Composites, 26-29 May 2015, Raleigh, NC, USA..
- Brown, Louise P. and Zeng, Xuesen and Long, Andrew C. and Brooks, Richard and Jones, I. Arthur (2013) Predicting the coefficient of thermal expansion for textile composites based on a unit cell approach. In: Texcomp-11 Conference, 16-20 September 2013, Leuven, Belgium.
- Brown, Louise P. and Zeng, Xuesen and Long, Andrew.C. and Jones, I. Arthur (2013) Recent developments in the realistic geometric modelling of textile structures using TexGen. In: 1st International Conference on Digital Technologies for the Textile Industries, 5-6 Sept 2013, Manchester, UK.
- Gommer, F. and Endruweit, A. and Long, A.C. (2016) [ http://eprints.nottingham.ac.uk/id/eprint/33276 Quantification of micro-scale variability in fibre bundles]. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 87 . pp. 131-137. ISSN 1359-835X
- Gommer, Frank and Wedgwood, Kyle C.A. and Brown, Louise P. (2015) Stochastic reconstruction of filament paths in fibre bundles based on two-dimensional input data. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 76 . pp. 262-271. ISSN 1359-835X
- F Gommer, L P Brown, and K C A Wedgwood, Analytical method using gamma functions for determining areas of power elliptical shapes for use in geometrical textile models, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2016. 81: p. 222-224.
- F Gommer, L P Brown, and R. Brooks, Quantification of mesoscale variability and geometrical reconstruction of a textile. Journal of Composite Materials, 2015. 0(0): p. 1-12
- Lin, H., L.P. Brown, and A.C. Long, Modelling and Simulating Textile Structures using TexGen. Advanced Materials Research, 2011. 331: p. 44-47.
- Matveev, Mikhail Y. (2015) Effect of variabilities on mechanical properties of textile composites. PhD thesis, University of Nottingham.
- Matveev, Mikhail Y. and Long, Andrew C. and Brown, Louise P. and Jones, I. Arthur (2016) Effects of layer shift and yarn path variability on mechanical properties of a twill weave composite. Journal of Composite Materials . ISSN 0021-9983
- Pan, Qing (2016) Multi-scale modelling and material characterisation of textile composites for aerospace applications. PhD thesis, University of Nottingham.
- Ruijter, Wout (2009) Analysis of mechanical properties of woven textile composites as a function of textile geometry. PhD thesis, University of Nottingham.
- Sherburn, M., A. Long, A. Jones, J. Crookston, and L. Brown, Prediction of textile geometry using an energy minimization approach. Journal of Industrial Textiles, 2012. 41(4): p. 345-369.
- Sherburn, Martin (2007) Geometric and Mechanical Modelling of Textiles. PhD thesis, University of Nottingham.
- Wong, Chee Chiew (2006) Modelling the effects of textile preform architecture on permeability. PhD thesis, University of Nottingham.
- X Zeng, A Endruweit, L P Brown, and A.C. Long, Numerical prediction of in-plane permeability for multilayer woven fabrics with manufacture-induced deformation. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2015. 77: p. 266-274.
- Zeng, Xuesen and Brown, Louise P. and Endruweit, Andreas and Long, Andrew C. (2012) Advanced geometry modelling of 3D woven reinforcements in polymer composites: processing and performance analysis. In: Fourth World Conference on 3D Fabrics and their Applications, 10-11 Sep 2012, Aachen, Germany.
- X Zeng, L P Brown, A Endruweit, M Matveev, and A.C. Long, Geometrical modelling of 3D woven reinforcements for polymer composites: Prediction of fabric permeability and composite mechanical properties. Composites Part A, 2014. 56(0): p. 150-160.
- Zeng, Xuesen and Long, A.C. and Clifford, M.J. and Probst-Schendzielorz, S. and Schmitt, M.W. (2011) Automated finite element modelling of 3D woven textiles. In: Third World Conference on 3D Fabrics and their Applications., 20-21 April 2011, Wuhan, China..
- Zeng, Xuesen and Long, Andew C.A. and Ashcroft, Ian and Potluri, Prasad (2015) Fibre architecture design of 3D woven composite with genetic algorithms: a unit cell based optimisation framework and performance assessment. In: 20th International Conference on Composite Materials, 19-24 July 2015, Copenhagen, Denmark.